|Full name||Tristan Torres|
|Date of Birth||18 April 2500|
|Parents||Marcus San and Yukia Tomo|
|Siblings||Constantine San, Gawain San, Guinevere Lee, Vivian Xiao, and Isolde San|
|Children||is the legal mother of Marcus Jiang, age 6 (b.July 24, 2520)|
|Assignment||Pilot, Personal Assistant Red Lion Industries|
|Eyes and Hair||Blue, Black|
|Height and Weight||5' 4", 100 lbs|
Private Instructors, Pilot's license for Transport and Capital-class ships, Londinium Flight Academy, currently enrolled in an accelerated MBA program at Thoth University
Blood Type: AB Positive
Tristan is a Core-born woman in her mid-twenties, born on Sihnon, who has worked for Kaufmann-Beich GmbH (a Pharmaceuticals company operating on Londinium, Ariel and Osiris, now out-of-business) as a pilot before working her way up to captaining a transport ship, the Florence. When Kaufmann-Beich went belly-up, she lost the Florence (as it was never properly hers to begin with.) She pays her taxes on time, abides by traffic laws, doesn't smoke, gamble and only drinks moderately.
Recently, Tristan was hired as a pilot for the hospital ship Guan-Yin II, during which time she was on Hera during the Hera Blight quarantine. Afterward, she was hired by Duke Damian Carmichael as pilot and personal assistant, although she did not sever her ties to the Guan-Yin II immediately. Eventually, however, the daily responsibilities of being personal assistant to a planetary Duke required all her attention, and she has since moved full time to employment with Carmichael's pharmaceutical company, Red Lion Industries. She is also now enrolled in an accelerated MBA program at Thoth University.
- Tristan seems to have a quiet background, but she has the wary, cautious air of someone who had grown up around violence.
- Tristan has an identical twin sister named Isolde who is a Companion. They have no contact with each other and seem to be estranged.
Skills and Abilities
- While Tristan's a very skilled pilot with a love of both flying and racing, she is a Jack-of-all-trades in many respects, and values versatility over strict specialization.
- She is an expert at jui-jitsu and kun tao silat (she also has studied wushu, but seldom uses any of its maneuvers in actual combat.)
- She is an excellent pistol marksman.
- Tristan is a skilled diplomat and negotiator.
Appearance and other notes
- She often wears her hair up in a knot held in place with two Art Nouveau dragonfly hair pins.
- She is rarely without a camera somewhere on her person.
- Tristan dresses expensively, and has an extensive jewelry collection.
- She collects poetry books, Hermes scarves and drinks tea by preference.
- She can perform the gongfu tea ceremony, and will often do so as a stress coping mechanism.
- In the Earth-that-was Chinese horoscope, she was born in the Year of the Rat.
- Her favorite side-arm is a modified Colt 1911 named "Medusa."
- She loves Jazz music, particularly Nina Simone.
- Tristan seldom wears any clothing which shows cleavage or bare skin on her legs.
|Red Lion Industries|