| Full name
| Date of Birth
||January 1, 2493
||Henry Ryder (Father; Deceased) & Nadia Ryder (Mother; Deceased)
||Captain, Devil's Corsair
| Eyes and Hair
||Blue eyes, brown hair
| Height and Weight
| Education Information
| Military Service
Ryder knows Arabic, French, Chinese, & English
Ryder suffers from Paranoia, and an Allergy
Ryder has Lightning Reflexes, and Ambidexterity
Funny stuff - PC Birdies
- Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
- Loyal to No-One - Dropkick Murphys
- In Your Head No One Can Hear You Scream - Rabbit Junk
- Very Ape - Nirvana
- Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
- Television Rules the Nation / Crescendolls - Daft Punk
- The Clincher - Chevelle
- 3's & 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
- The Fix - Elbow
- Uprising - Muse
- The Beginning is the End is the Beginning - Smashing Pumpkins
- Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
- Lateralus - Tool
- Inside My House - Rabbit Junk
- One More Soul To The Call - Akira Yamaoka
Edward Ryder is, by all accounts: human. He was born upon the planet of Greenleaf with no less innocence than any other. As a child he was bright eyed, habby, and more visably so: intelligent. His parents had been the same; and theirs too. They were scientists; working together at their lab of employment developing conceptual science and applying it. He was well off; at least in the beggining.
His best friend had been Annie; a young red headed girl with a toothy smile to dwarf his own. She however; was the daughter of hired security, and was not prone to the same benefits as he. The birthday in which he entered his teenaged years, she died at a lack of medical support, and all at once he was friendless. His tendancies for a time became more antisocial. He began to watch and mimic those around him. Pretending to be all those that he found an interest in, even though he was constantly sent into trouble when he took it too far.
He never graduated; though after the loss of what felt like part of him, he had never intended to. In the beggining of the war for Independance; there was another role better suited for him. The corporation at which his parents worked needed a test subject for an intense psychological experiment. They needed someone connected to the company; for use if succesful, to forget in failure. At the cost of his humanity; Edward Ryder became something else. His very thought process became instinctual; and even his bright tendancies became something of immense access to him.
To use; as he was a success, he was used. At first it was infiltration of other companies of similar fields, later it was murder, and toward the end he was participating in actions not at all too far off of mass killings. Regardless of wether these tendancies were implanted or not; he found that he enjoyed the method far to much for his handlers. The project was suspended to freeze any funds that would leak out should the feral Edward Ryder become public. This caused him to feel betrayed; paranoid even. He decided to leave the corporation behind; but not before burning any record of himself ever existing. That included his parents, and most who worked closest to him on the project. Any risk of conviction was safely wrapped away in the fact that details would become public should they ever activly chase him.
In leaving he labled himself not at a killer; but as an agent for his own developing ideals. Ideals that he would hold close at heart and let develop; than envelope. Over the course of nearly half of a decade he committed more crimes than thought possible in a lifetime. He never stuck with one outfit for long; moving to another as most beneficial to his own secret endgame.
Apparently in his twenties and of fair skin; he looks to be athletic to a minor attributation; more like a runner's build. He stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches; and weighs in at roughly 140lbs in slim proportion. He has the definition of muscle in both his torso and arms, as well as his legs; but not so much bulky in such. His eyes are of blue, brightly so; in a swirling mixture of azure and cobalt. His hair is dark brown and of short length; reaching only to his ears in length from the top, and left to shaggily stay. He has some stubble, but not a gratuitous amount; far from a beard, it keeps to the areas of his chin, and upper lip. He has not the facial features of a strong jawline; but instead features a semi-prominent chin and cheekbones, while providing the bare minimum for jaw.
His garb is more casual than professional; yet holds a demeanor that could fit into a number of places. He wears a brown leather jacket; with open zipper and toggle, to reveal the plain white t-shirt beneath. For pants, he wears a pair of straight legged blue jeans; taught to legs in size, yet still held by a black belt and the waist with a Paquin circus brand buckle. His footwear finishes the image of the main attire; seemingly new dark gray sneakers with a patern of black set up the sides of them. Around his neck is worn a chain; the pendant on the end is a simple, sterling silver Ankh.
- HK VP70M
- The Heckler and Koch VP70M - a weapon of great historical importance was an early ultra high capacity pistol with an 18 round magazine, and was the first pistol to feature a polymer frame - introduced in the 1970's. Remodeled in 2504 and retrofitted with a laser sight, the model VP70M was quite the common sidearm in the Alliance in its day, though it has since been replaced.
- Desert Eagle 50AE
- The Desert Eagle Pistol was conceived on the Earth-That-Was when three people with an idea for creating a gas-operated, semi-automatic, magnum-caliber pistol founded Magnum Research, Inc. The .50 Action Express pistol filled an unmet need in the sporting/hunting market, yet it's weight and cost make it prohibitive for use as a duty weapon. The heavy triangular frame and slide give the weapon a distinctive silhouette, while the recoil and thundering report from the heavy ammunition make it an intimidating weapon indeed. This gas operated semiautomatic is constructed of heavy, machined nickel stainless steel with a matte finish and is fitted with a durable ruberised grip.
- Survival Knife
- This weapon is a small 8 inch long sleek survival blade with a saw cut into the top of the blade near the handle.
- Ariel Arms TZ3R
- The Ariel Arms TZ3R is a favourite among security services as a backup side arm for security contingents, able to discharge its entire battery pack at once in emergencies. The charge is delivered via two darts launched from the muzzle with 6 metres of thin cabling attached, which recoil automatically after the charge is delivered, leaving the victim with two small marks, hence its 'vampire' nickname. It is a simple stocky square design, roughly the size of other handguns, though it has a black electrically isolated handle with a catch, allowing the spent battery pack to be removed and a new one slotted in safely.
- Traditional nunchaku originated in China on Earth-That-Was, and were composed of some light flexible wood or rattan and were connected together with horse hair, then were sanded smooth with grooves carved in the handles for improved grip. The two sticks would be about the length of the wielder's forearm, and were purported to have been able to block swords. This revision is much more up-to-date, and is constructed of octagonal aircraft grade aluminum, the shape an homage to the Okinawan version of the Chinese weapon. The handles are knurled to allow a much better grip than even the original versions of the weapon, and rather than horse hair connecting the two sixteen inch rods have been replaced by a ball bearing barrel swivel connected with a four inch hardened carbon steel chain.
- Brass Knuckles
- A classic weapon of the personal beat down, brass knuckles have been around in one form or another since mankind started using weapons against one another. This refined form that you see now has four holes machined in the heavy cast brass, one for each finger, and a grip to close your fist around which has been hollowed through to reduce the weight. The outer surface of the finger rings have been reinforced and raised to augment the damage cause with a punching blow.
- The cane itself is of blackened wood with a head of sterling silver the design being quite plain with no notable features beyond such.