Roisin Dubh Enterprises
|Owners||Saul Ennan & Artemis Graves|
- Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem
- Translation:What man is a man who does not make the world better?
Róisín Dubh Enterprises was founded in August of 2524, Founded by Saul Ennan and Lady Artemis Graves after a short meeting at the shipyard on Freehold Station involving a discussion about the ship Jormundgand.
The following are services offered by Róisín Dubh Enterprises, This is not the full extent of what we will offer merly a sample of services you could find by placing your needs in our capable hands
Currently we are able to transport upto 300 tons of Cargo across the 'verse quicker then most any other ship, As well as ensure the safety of the product. Additional Insurance can be purchased for a nominal fee for cargo of a sensitive or fragile nature.
Need to travel across the 'verse quickly? Have something that is drawing you and a group of friends off planet and you don't want to take a shuttle? Well have no fear, We also handle your transportation needs.
Not the best with languages? Stuck in a rut due to a language barrier? Not a problem, We can assist in translation for several languages. Contact us and let us know your needs and we will do our best to see them met.
Are you stuck in negotiations? Not making any ground in those talks for a deal or even just with trying to settle a price or barter? Well we can help you with that as well. We are proud to have people skilled in negotiation that are available to help you in matters requiring someone who knows the way of words and holds a silver tongue
Need a service you do not see? Well the best way to find out if we can help is to ask. Send us a wave or @mail and we will see what we can do to assist you.
- Every crew member is allowed a maximum of 4 firearms without the express permission of the captain
- While at Noble Compounds, Permission should first be obtained by the Noble's personal security to carry weapons on their grounds.
- Weapons will be kept stored in a safe and locked location while not being carried
- Employee's will have the correct Alliance issued licenses for their weapons. There are no exceptions.
- More to follow....
- Crew members leaving the planet where the ship is currently resting on must inform another crew member or send a cortex wave informing crew of where they are going, who they are going with and how long they plan to be gone. Those who do not shall receive consequences.
- Sexism, Age Discrimination, Racism and other forms of Prejudice shall not be tolerated.
- Anyone who provokes violence, or raises a hand to any crew member is caught fighting aboard the ship without good reason shall be removed from the ship by force if necessary.
- There are smoking area's on the ship. There is to be no smoking period in Medical or on the Bridge due to the sensitive nature of the computers as well as overall sanitary needs of medical.
- All visitors must put their weapons in the weapons check at the entry point of the ship. The only exception is with the express permission of the Captain or the XO.
- Anyone having extended guests stay aboard the ship should notify the Captain or XO for security reasons.
- Anyone found attempting to sabotage the ship shall be dealt with quickly and harshly.
- All new crew members will undergo a probationary period of one month.
- Freehold Shipyard