|Full name||Helene Rosalie Fontaineaux|
|Date of Birth||21 July, 2505|
|Parents||Jean-Henri Fontaineaux; Jessica Fontaineaux|
|Specialization||Culinary Arts; Farming|
|Eyes and Hair||Green, Honey Blonde|
|Height and Weight||5'1", 110lbs|
Local schoolhouse, Self-education
The Basic Rundown:
- Born and raised on Lilac
- Father is a successful farmer on the -good- side of the planet
- Mother is a former couturiere from Sihnon
- Educated in the local school system
- Father was a food supplier to the Browncoats during the war
- Heir to her father's farm
- Mother fell ill with some mysterious illness two years ago. Doctors unable to diagnose it. Costs of medicine and research procedures so expensive that it takes all the profit from the farm, leaving only enough to barely cover cost of operation
- Started looking for a supplemental job to help send home some extra credits
- Hired by Crimson Shield Security to help cook, clean, etc.
If she stood up, this young woman would probably only reach about 5'1"... Not exactly an intimidating height for a female. But there's no denying her gender either; a young body toned by activity is softened by curves that nod towards 'voluptuous'. She's not the 'skinny' type, but (while she is far from 'fat') she has a little extra in all the right places. She looks about in her late teens or early twenties, perhaps, with a youthful face competing with more mature carriage.
Soft curls of deep honey-gold tumble over her shoulders. Her heart-shaped face is marked by high cheekbones, a slender nose, and bee-stung lips, giving her an almost doll-like look. Her skin is a creamy tan, giving an otherwise fair complexion the healthy glow of someone who spends a lot of time outdoors. Her almond-shaped eyes are an intense shade of beryl, ringed with a deeper forest and streaked with lighter rays of leaf green, and the thick smudge of her curling lashes defines their shape even further.
The soft curves of her body are enveloped in a feminine dress of soft cream sprigged with little green leaves. Feminine, but functional. An apron of a paler shade of off-white is tied around her waist, the strings embroidered with forest green thread.
- Growing plants
- Good food
- Lilac (It's her home.)
- Land. Dirt. Things that grow on land. And dirt.
- Her insomnia
- Deep water, boats, etc.
- Overly-serious people
- Know-It Alls, Snobs, and Crooks
- Cashews. She's allergic.
- Hard working
- A bit quiet
- Good Listener
- Sweet and sassy
|Crimson Shield Security|