Not much is actually known about Aiden Nox. He showed up on the scene years ago with no prior history to his name, considered to be an abandoned and amnesiac orphan who was taken in by the somewhat soft-hearted Cantrella Nox, who doted on him more than her own adult children. When Madame Nox died a few years past, she left nearly everything to the charming blonde, including a stake in her own family business, which he largely leaves up to her natural born children. He doesn't have much of a good reputation, as far as his personality goes, known for sleeping around with anyone willing and rumoured to have the classic drug problem many children of the wealthy are prone to.
Perhaps seeking more respectable employment, he is now working for Red Lion Industries under Damian Carmichael, presumably putting that high class science degree of his to some actual use rather than frittering away his life.
Aiden is known to socialize with Sebastien Rhys, Lord Damian Carmichael, Terra Takamoto, Amakaze Aleksandrovich, and Nysacire O'Doherty. He is also on the social circuit of Persephone and Osiris and is fairly standard at lower-key parties.
After leaving Red Lion Industries when presumed dead, he has recently returned after what he describes as a 'stint as a bartender'. While not allowed to resume his position as Head of Research and Development, he has nonetheless been rehired as a scientist on staff.
- Was made head of Research and Development for Red Lion Industries.
- Presumed dead after his body was seen in pictures taken by tourists on Persephone.
- Came back to life; returned to RLI somewhat changed.
- Divorced Bastien at the other man's behest.
- Went through an extensive detox process with the help of Lord Damian Carmichael.
- Works alongside many others, including members of the Alliance, to stop the blight on Hera. Was involved when it turned out to be an act of terrorism; aided Walker when a sniper accidentally shot him.
- Drunkenly attempted suicide during a vacation retreat on Saint Albans.
Terra - "Gancanagh"
The Gancanagh are thought to have an addictive toxin in their skin that make the humans they seduce literally addicted to them. The women seduced by this type of faerie typically die from the withdrawal, pining away for the Ganacanagh's love or fighting to the death for his love.
Bastien - "Ange"
The French word for angel.
Aubrey - "Angel, Snow Leopard"
Self-explanatory, if a bit odd.
Damian Carmichael - "Crane, Elephant, Idiot..."
Crane (for granting wishes), Elephant (sacred white Indian elephant), Idiot (...uh). Yeah, the duke can't make up his mind. These aren't all nicknames as much as they are analogies that pop up every so often.
Walker - "Doc Nox"
A nickname Aiden picked up after saving Walker from a misguided sniper shot during the event on Hera. Just don't tell him Aiden's not really a doctor.
Tristan Song - "Fei"
"Kingfisher" or "rare jade" in Mandarin.
- Aiden loves sweets, particularly chocolate, honey, cinnamon, spearmint, and sweet vanilla items. He also likes traditional milk candy, though it can be expensive and hard to come by. Otherwise, his diet is fairly light, and eating too much makes him sick.
- Aiden is claustrophobic and takes medication sometimes to counter it. When he is not, I will sometimes make a willpower roll inside a tight space to decide whether or not he freaks out, depending on the space.
- Aiden is an insomniac who suffers from nightmares. He does not like to sleep, especially not alone, and, thus, can usually be found passed out in odd places to avoid going back to his room.
- He also has the attributes total recall and ambidextrous, which means he rarely forgets anything and can typically shoot with both hands.
Photography and Art
Quiet reflection or shame?
In his room at Bubastis.
Biting his thumb while thinking.
Not a happy boy.
Not a morning person, either.
Playing with one of the mini-Carmichaels.
Shy or heartbroken. Either one. He does show it sometimes.
Aiden on his day off.
Aiden undercover at an office building.
A school photo.
Wait - what?
On a mission.
Spending some time by the ocean.
Living on the streets, before Nox adopted him.
Locked in the cargo bay of the Holy Reaver.
Selling himself on the street.
Comfortable on the couch.
Aiden visits the deceased Madame Nox...
...has a smoke in the graveyard...
...and walks home alone.
|Red Lion Industries|