|Date of Birth||undisclosed|
...Troiae qui primus ab oris...
A powerfully built and handsome man. His skin is a smooth brown, and his black, curly hair is grown out, forming the beginning of dreadlocks. His brown eyes reflect a sadness that is ever present. He tends to wear simple and practical attire, favoring black and gray.
He is very formal, almost regal, in his bearing and diction, speaking with an Oxbridge-style accent. He tends towards the philosophical, and one of the few things about him that is obvious is his keen interest in history.
May 2527 - After a period of solitude on Verbena, he has begun frequenting spaceports in the 'Verse, hiring himself out on a short term basis for little more than passage and company.
Died some, pro patria, non "dulce" non "et decor"... walked eye-deep in hell believing in old men's lies, then unbelieving came home, home to a lie, home to many deceits, home to old lies and new infamy...
- Aeneas loves to discuss philosophy and old-earth history.
- He has past involvement with the Alliance
- He is now a "seeker" and interested in "causes" -- not necessarily in joining, but understanding what makes them tick
- Looking for backstory and hooks with Alliance characters
- Interested in long-arc plots as well